So this happened….
Up by 2 pounds exactly to 189.4. Say what?
I guess that’s what happens when you stop drinking water, eat out more than 3 times in a week, skip the fruits and veggies, and cancel all outdoor workouts because there’s a little smoke in the air from the San Diego fires.
- My hip has been bothering me again. I should have listened to the chiropractor when he told me he wasn’t done with me yet. I was scheduled for a few more adjustments and we were in the process of “training” my back to stay aligned. I hope I’m not back to square one!!! Off to see the chiro on Friday.
- I still hate my job but I’ve gotten to the point where I count down the minutes till everyone leaves and I can dink around on the internet. I hope they don’t monitor my computer activity. Uh oh! Oh…who am I kidding…I don’t give a rats ass if they are monitoring it!
- I re-started week 6 of C25K yesterday because of my week long break (see above). It was SOOOO HARD!!! I’m scared for tomorrow. 10 minutes running, 3 walking, 10 minutes running. That doesn’t seem doable! Ahhhhh.
- Still doing my online job. I’m liking the extra little income!
- Still participating in Bzz Agent and Influenzer campaigns. I LOVE getting FREE stuff!
- I just discovered Google Docs/Drive. Why would anyone buy Microsoft Office products ever again? I’m loving this software.
- Nuun Energy is the bomb.com. Let me know if you see a ‘free shipping’ sale so I can stock up!
Scenes from my ‘run’
We were invited this weekend to my husband’s co-workers cabana at Pala Casino. I wasn’t going to go at first because I’m a hermit like that but decided at the last minute that I would join in. It. was. awesome! I didn’t swim or anything but I did hang out in the cabana. Those freakin’ things are worth the money! Serious. I feel the need to go to Vegas and rent one for the day and then go home. Ours had a ceiling fan, couches, a TV, and our own personal waitress. I’m addicted!
Well…that’s it. I know what I need to do this week to get back on track and I’m going to try hard to do it. I don’t want to slip back into the 190’s. Dear Baby Jesus!
Stay cool my friends.